9.23.2007

Just in time for spring!

It rained two nights ago, really hard. Rain over here is basically the atmospheres way of saying, "It's winter, yo!" Which basically means that my summer tank top blogged about way back when, is now officially a spring tank top. HaHaHa, and all you Christmas knitters thought you were so ahead of the game. =)

pinksweatercrop

Pattern: My own
Yarn: Baruffa Aerobic in whisper pink (not it's real colourway name, just what I like to call this color) Needles: Size 5, circular
Inspiration: The idea for this tank came from a picture I saw in Lucky a few months ago.
Love it or hate it? L-O-V-E. Truth is I tend to never finish things that I hate.

These pictures were taken on our way to a friend's birthday dinner at Yellow Cow, yum!! korean food!

pinksweaterbackcrop



pinksweatercrop2


Please excuse the thread hanging out of the strap in the second picture. I was in such a rush I didn't have time to find scissors to cut it off after I sewed the strap down.


I also wanted to say thanks to everyone on the congrats!!! We are super excited, although the truth of the matter is that I've never needed a marriage to tell me who I love, it still feels good to be able to share our feelings in this symbolic way with all our family and friends.

6 comments:

LauraLo said...

L-O-V-E it too :)
And it's so good for layering

soknitpicky said...

Great job! Looks fantastic on you!

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous! lovely fit. And congratulations on your exciting news!
(by the way- I followed you over from your comment on my (Yorkshire) Riviera jumper- thanks!)

Monique said...

Very Very cute. You did a great job! Your top inspires me.

Unknown said...

darling top!!

WendyB said...

Gorgeous top.