4.20.2007

Post test wind down

Ah. I didn't mean to take that long of a break. I'm been doing a little bit of this, a little bit of that, so basically _nothing_. I don't mind actually, it's nice to have some time off before the test results come out. It's not like I am sitting at home, biting my nails, obsessively checking my e-mail for any sign of the results or anything. No, never, I would NEVER do something like that.

Anyways, back to non-life altering topics. I have nothing. Nothing really significant in the crafting area to show. I've really been at home, downloading music (oh wait did I say that). Listening to a little bit of Pink Floyd, some Soul Asylum, and the occasional Gwennie-Gwen-Gwen.

I did pick up this book from the public library. I got inspired to learn some smocking after seeing this awesome creation over at Couture Details. Although I'd love to try and make the dress, I'm thinking maybe I should start slow and make a pillow or something.

As a final note. We celebrated a birthday over here at chez anxious. There are three candles but the birthday boy didn't turn 3, we didn't have enough candles to fully represent his age. I tried an Amaretto Cake. The birthday boy loved it but I thought it tasted too much like box cake mix. Too bad too because I had high hopes. Happy Birthday! Enjoy!

brian30bday1

No comments: